Physical Medicine Therapies in Jacksonville
Caring for Your Overall Health
In addition to our chiropractic services, we also offer a variety of physical medicine therapies to promote overall health. These services include therapies that help alleviate pain and promote blood flow. At Baymeadows Injury and Wellness LLC, our team works hard to ensure that your health is cared for.
Physical health therapies that we offer include:
- Lumbar spine traction: Back pain is relieved by stretching the spine
- Therapeutic ultrasound: Blood flow is increased through sound waves
- Cervical spine traction: By lightly stretching the neck, this therapy helps alleviate pain, joint dysfunction, and more
- Muscle stimulation: By using light electrical currents, spasms can be reduced by blocking pain
- Iontophoresis: Adhesive patches are adhered to sources of pain to reduce discomfort through topically-released medicine
- Neuromuscular re-education: By retraining injured muscles and tissue, overall performance and health is improved
If you have any questions about our Jacksonville medicine therapies, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (904) 683-6924.
We Have Your Back
- Accident Specialists
- Same Day Appointments
- Convenient Location/Hours
- Cutting Edge Treatment Solutions