Chiropractic Services in Jacksonville, FL
Giving You the Medical Care that You Need
At Baymeadows Injury and Wellness LLC, we offer a wide range of medical services for your convenience. From chiropractic care to physical therapy, our team is qualified to provide you with a range of medical procedures. Our team is ready to give you the relief that you need.
Medical services that we provide include:
- Auto Accident Injuries and Treatments: If you have been involved in an auto accident, you may be experiencing painful symptoms resulting from damage to your body. We provide treatments that are designed to help patients recover and feel better.
- Chiropractic Care: Using a variety of techniques, our chiropractor provides medical care that is specialized to meet your individual needs. With over 10 years of experience, our doctor has learned to use a spectrum of modalities when addressing areas of needs.
- Back Pain: Back pain affects millions of Americans per year. At Baymeadows Injury and Wellness LLC, we understand the importance of finding a solution for your back pain, as it overwhelms your day to day life.
- Functional Medicine: Medical treatment or practice that targets optimal functioning of both the body and internal organs, involving holistic and/or alternative medicines.
- Joint Pain: Joint pain can be caused by a variety of ailments and injuries. From arthritis and gout to sprains and strains, we can provide you with treatment that can help you feel more comfortable.
- Physical Therapy: Our spacious and welcoming medical office is the perfect place to begin your road to recovery. We offer a variety of rehabilitation equipment to best fit your personal needs.
- Medical Acupuncture and Massage: By using dry needle techniques and Chinese methods, we apply acupuncture needles to the area of need. Acupuncture helps stimulate blood flow, helping inflammation and pain.
- Physical Medicine: We provide an array of therapies to best serve your medical needs. Therapies that we offer include muscle stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, and cervical spine traction.
- TPI Athlete Program: Through this program, we help our athletes reach their peak performance levels.
To learn more about our services, contact us at (904) 683-6924.
We Have Your Back
- Accident Specialists
- Same Day Appointments
- Convenient Location/Hours
- Cutting Edge Treatment Solutions